الاثنين، 2 فبراير 2009

the most easy way to earn money...!!!

here is my offer…!!!

January 29, 2009

     Hi every one … i have an offer . it’s so simple i’m member in bare share chat program , most of u know this site for the one who didn’t it’s like face book when u share music and find frind’s.

any way i have alot of frind’s out ther and my neckname is the “ITTIHADY WARRIOR”  , a few day’s ago i find this web sit >>>[A.W.SURVEY.COM] and one of it’s offer is that u can reffar pepole .. 1.25$ for each refferal is added to you’r account but the thing is that u need to reach 75$ to ask for you’r payout ….withE bank’s 5 day’s to have the payment..

my offer is that i get you refferals from my frind’s in the chat site (up) , and those refferals are fully legal and  fully garantead in the T.O.S of A.W.SURVEY.COM

any way i allready asked some of them and they found it’s a cool idea …just i need to send the “URL” to them then sign up under the URL owner account , my frind need to do some survey in the site so the account now is legaly T.O.S credited…

here is my offer

so i’m ready to sell pakages of refferals each on contain 30refferal  …

30 REFFERAL = 1.25 * 30 = 37.5 

but for me i want to sell them 23$ for each pakage

  ”and the most iteresting thing is that u don’t need to pay me but i’m going deliver the pakage first to you then and within 2day’s from completing the delivery to you you have to pay me.. “

“no one need to scam me cuzz my data base is secure and cheating is impossiple”

if u find you’r self a kind of interested in this offer all what u need to do is to contact me at refferal-manger@hotmail.com….!!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق